Introduction to Sports Therapy
Equivalent to the first 2 days of the Diploma in Sports Massage, the four taster sessions will enable students to attain the skills necessary to provide pre and post sports therapy.
‘Explore pathways into Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy or Sports Massage.’
The programme is aimed at that those who might wish to consider a post playing career in physiotherapy or related areas such as sports massage.
On successful completion of the 4 taster sessions PFA members will be able to:
- Demonstrate an examination and assessment required before pre and post sports massage
- Demonstrate massage skills relevant to pre and post sports massage
- Demonstrate ankle taping technique
- Document outcomes and assessment
- Demonstrate and understand the similarities and differences in Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy and Sports Massage
Funded by PFA Education there is no cost to PFA members.
West Bromwich Albion Academy, Halfords Lane, West Bromwich, B74 4LG.
Date and Time
- Thursday 16th March 2017: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday 23rd March 2017: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday 30th March 2017: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday 6th April 2017: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
To secure a place, please confirm your attendance to email@example.com with your name, address, contact details and current club.
T: 0161 2360637
BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
This degree equips you with the knowledge and skills required by physiotherapists to provide evidence-based health care.